Whether producing sound for music, video games, films, multi-media installations, etc… unique, forward-thinking design is a significant component in defining your own artistic identity and signature sound.
Sound Design- Level 2 is specifically tailored for the intermediate level sound designer… someone who has knowledge of digital audio basics and sound design fundamentals that is looking for new inspiration and ready to push further.
Take your skills, production and programming to the next level as we dive deeper into the world of sound, synthesis and beyond.
This course will cover:
- Practical synthesis – programming intermediates
- Sound sculping methods and manipulation
- Next level beat production – tips and tricks
- Creative dynamic processing techniques
- Automation, modulation and the art of movement
- Creative signal routing and resampling
- Frequency: separation, banding and layering
Through a combination of lecture, demonstration and hands-on participation, this course will get participants up to speed with cutting-edge intermediate level sound design techniques and methods that can be applied to Ableton Live or any other digital audio workstation or 3rd party tools.
Course level 1: intermediate
Requierements: knowledge of digital audio basics and sound design fundamentals or prior participation in course Sound Design – level 1.
Max. students: 8
Instructor: Timo Preece