Whether producing sound for music, video games, films, multi-media installations, etc… unique and forward thinking design is the key element to defining signature sound.
Tired of presets? Want to take your production to the next level? Interested in digging deeper into cutting-edge techniques?
It’s not about what tools you have, it’s knowing how to use them. Through a combination of lecture, demonstration and hands-on participation, this course will get participants up to speed with sound design essentials.
This course will cover:
- Practical synthesis – programming basics
- Audio manipulation techniques
- Exploring Live’s improved Simpler device
- Creative uses for warp modes
- Dynamic processing and EQ fundamentals
- Shaping sound with time based processing
Learn the fundamentals of sound design and synthesis which can be applied to Ableton Live or any other digital audio workstation or 3rd party tools.
Course level 1: beginners
Max. students: 8
Instructor: Timo Preece